Saturday, November 13, 2010

To Name or Not to Name, That is the Question

I was tossing and turning last night trying to decide what I should call my children in my blog.  Since I left my blog public, I think that I should come up with something wildly creative.  Hmmm.  Well, after an hour (at least) of lost sleep (pathetic, right?) I am at a loss.  I have no incredible insight as to what to name my children...again.  Didn't I already do that once?  However, I feel fairly strongly about not naming names.  (Okay that sounded funny...at least to me at 7:30 in the morning.) 

So, I have come to a conclusion.  My children will be called whatever I feel like in the moment, but it won't be by their names.  This is similar to the thing that happens when they are in trouble or I need something and I can't remember who I'm calling and I go through the litany of names.  I used to make fun of my mother and grandmother for that.  For now, I will refer to my children as my eldest, my middle child and my little guy.

Well, that's it for this really important and very crucial topic of conversation.

Thank you and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment