Sunday, November 14, 2010

Spectacular Sunday!

What an amazing Sunday we had today!  First, I was able to sleep in...woo hoo!  I don't really know how it can get any better than that, do you?  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting up and saying "Good morning Lord" vs. "Good Lord it's morning"; however, I really like doing it a bit later in the morning.  I'm just not a morning person.  Although, I'm really not a night owl either.  Hmm, is there such a thing as an afternoon person.  Wait, I really like my afternoon naps.  Okay, I'm good between 11am-1pm and 4pm-6pm.  Catch me during those times and you're good!!

Now, back to my families' spectacular Sunday!  We went to Mass.  My eldest was asked to serve.  She was so excited, she loves serving.  I was honored to teach CLOW for pre K-2nd.  They were so cute today.  :o)  After Mass we found out my middle daughter is going to be able to take server training this week and be commissioned at the end of the month.  She is SO happy.  Yeah!

After Mass, my children and husband went home while I attended a confirmation retreat meeting in the Loft.  It was a very productive meeting.  I like to feel productive.

After the meeting my husband picked me up and we went on a date...to the store!!  Woo Hoo!  We went to Wal-Mart.  Top that!!!  Oh, yeah it was a rockin' time...seriously, it was nice to be together, but people are starting to get crazy this time of year.  We went ahead and bought some staple items that would mean we wouldn't have to do as much "hard core" shopping during the holiday season.  Really, the crowds are crazy!!

Then, my fabulous husband made dinner while I sat around and did nothing.  Nice, right??  We cleaned up and are now watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.  Although, as I look around, I'm really not certain where my youngest has run off.  He's probably in his room building something.  Better yet, he probably has the glue, tape, and scissors somewhere and is making some incredible thing that will both fascinate and enthral me.

I am a lucky wife and mother!

Happy Sunday and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment