Monday, November 15, 2010

Sisters-In-Faith

For the past several years I have had the honor of being a part of a faithsharing group of women that meets every week. They inspire me and motivate me to be better everyday. We have grown together in so many ways.

As the years have come and gone, our groups has changed to fit the needs of the group. We become what the members need. Once when one of our sisters had a baby, we all learned to crochet to make a blanket. (That was entertaining!!) When there is a death in the family, we do what we do best...cook and cry together. We've said good-bye to friends when they've moved away or schedules have changed. We've welcomed new friends who've added so much to our little group.

Today we met and discussed the future of our group. We are looking towards tomorrow and where that leads for all of us. I think it will be best summarized by something my Grandpa said to my Grandma after she said "Yes"...

"Yonder lies the future, and here we come."

My Grandpa was a huge rock in my faith! Thanks to my sisters-in-faith for building me up like my Grandpa did.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment