Monday, November 15, 2010

Remembering your Birthday

Today my brother-in-law is celebrating a very special birthday. It's his first birthday in heaven. I'm not saying that I'm not sad...because I am. I'm human. I mourn his loss everyday. I miss him so much. He was more than my brother-in-law, he was my brother!

That being said, he's celebrating in heaven this year with Jesus! How awesome must that be? He's so lucky.

I'm praying for him today, as I have everyday for the last 11 months. My hope is that Mark is sending heavenly prayers to me and everyone else who is thinking of him today and always. You know that saying that what goes around, comes around...that's how I feel about prayer...that and a little bit goes a long way!

I love you Mark!! Today and always big brother! May God wrap you in his arms today and may you have a rockin' heavenly birthday this year!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment