Sunday, November 14, 2010

Plants = Good

I'm not sure why, but I really like having plants in the house.  For some strange reason I always feel like I can breathe better with plants in the house.  Seriously, I don't think 1 or 2 small house plants are going to make that much difference.

I currently have 3 house plants and some cuttings (thanks to my little man).  Things are starting to grow and multiply around the house.  I'm talking about the plants people!  We're definately not talking multiplication facts...no one seems to like those either!  Ugh.  That's another post.

As I sit here writing, I'm thinking that I need to expand my plant color palate.  Everything is really green.  Don't get me wrong, I like green.  But, a little splash of color might be nice too.  Hmmm.  That's something to think about.  What kind of plant do I want to add? 

Thanks for sharing a moment with me and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment