Monday, November 29, 2010

My boys and their toys

So, I'm watching my boys play my husband's Christmas present.  Yes, I said Christmas present.  I told my husband what I was getting him and after a few days of "Oh, I really don't need that,"  he and his son went and picked one up a few days early...lol.

Yes, we officially have a PS3 in our home now.  It's definitely not for me.  I have no desire to play the games at all, but it's really funny to watch the two of them playing. 

They are driving cars and crashing into things.  There is much laughing and wiggling around as they try to get their cars to do what they want them to do.  My son is also adding some extra car and crash noises when he does things....so cute.

I think this will give me some time to blog and crochet.  This could be a win-win.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment