Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I love the library!!

If you haven't been to the library lately, you should go.  I absolutely love the library.  Although, I'm not sure who likes it more...me or the kids.  :o) 

Our biggest dilemma, when we go, is deciding how many books we can check out.  The kids always want to check out more than me.  Don't get me wrong, I love that..but whew..it makes our library basket over flow at home.

So, that being said, my eldest is checking out 5 this time.  My middle daughter is checking out 1 HUGE book.  And, my youngest...he has a whole pile of them.  He decided he wanted to read about fire trucks this time.  We went back for one book and it was down hill from there....twelve books later....lol.

Now, some of you may think wow that's not much!  Uh, we are taking it easy this week since we are having company.  There is no reason for them to have tons of books.  The plan is for them to visit with their cousins.  :o)

I hope you all visit and enjoy your library.  If you live close by, please go to one of our incredible branches here.  We have an amazing library system!!  (Go Columbus Metropolitan Library System!) I am so lucky to live here.

p.s.  I have two great friends that work at the library---HI!!  You guys rock!

Happy Reading and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment