Monday, November 22, 2010

Being positive & Thankful

I'm trying to be positive today.  Here goes...

I'm positive that I have at least 8 loads of laundry to do.
I'm positive that my nose is runny and it will be raw from the blowing by the end of the day.
I'm positive that I need to go to the store and it will be busy.
I'm posistive that my list will not even be close to getting finished today.
I'm positive that when my sister comes, the floors will still need to be mopped, the rooms dusted and laundry will still be dirty.

whew...

I'm thankful that I can do those 8 loads of laundry.  I can go up and down my stairs.  I have children that God has blessed me with.
I'm thankful that I am able to wipe my own nose.  How lucky am I that I only have a cold this holiday season?  There are so many others who are so very, very sick this day. 
I'm thankful that I can afford to go to the store today.  I will be buying cans of food for the outreach at church today also.  I'm thankful that I can help others.
I'm thankful that I have things to do.  I can't imagine having a life where I sit and feel like I'm empty and alone with nothing to fill me.
I'm thankful that my sister is coming.  I'm thankful that she doesn't care or judge about my messy house and dirty floors.  She loves me for who I am.  I am thankful and blessed to have a sister who loves me through thick and thin (even when we hate each other...lol) no matter what.

Thank you for sharing a moment with me and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment