Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm back and on the Road to??

Well, after a few days off for the holiday season there were many conclusions that I have drawn.  Here they are.

1.  I have an addictive personality.  Whether it be blogging, facebook, scrapbooking, eating, cooking, etc...I am there!!  Now, why oh why can't that translate into exercising, spiritual development, and other really wonderful and worthwhile things?

2.  My husband and I need to go on more dates.  I really enjoy when we have time out and away.  It's so easy to get caught up in everyday things and not enjoy each other.

3.  I worry so much that I am ill equipped to teach my children.  I am always concerned that I am not doing enough or that my children are not going to do well.  Over the break, we received my middle daughter's reading test results.  She did really, really well.  I was very happy.  She has been homeschooled since K and she's now  in 3rd grade.  This was her first state test.  Ahhhh.  I'm okay.  Whew--ha ha ha

4.  I'm scared of dying.  I had to go to the emergency room over the holidays.  No, I didn't cut my finger in the kitchen again.  Before I left the house, I found myself kissing my children and thinking what if this was the last kiss they got from me.  I was worried for them.  I was okay for me...but I was worried for them.

There are so many things that I could go on and list, but I won't right now.  Right now, I am reflecting on what I have written and hoping that I can make sense out of what I have discovered.  I think that is what is truly important with self discovery--what you do with the information.  Where do you go from here?

Good luck on your road of self discovery and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment