Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Insecurities

Why is it no matter how old I am I sometimes feel insecure?  Take this blogging for instance...I worry that what I write is less than stellar.  Pathetic, isn't it?  Oh, and then I get frustrated because I want more people to read what I write.  What is this high school all over?  What a stinkin' nightmare?!?!  Really,  not kidding here.

My husband and I always talk about these things.  He talks about how I had more friends in school than I did and I roll my eyes and say the same thing to him.  Then, we do the same thing for now.  We talk about how he has more friends and I talk to children all day.  Ha.  Great conversationalist, aren't we?

This is my life.  I'm still, wait for it...ready...human!  I know, crazy, right?  I'm insecure.  Many days I feel (how does that Beauty and the Beast song go?? oh..) "Flabby, fat and lazy.."  hee hee   It's just part of it.  Of course, there are days, when I feel like super mom, but that doesn't happen super often...but, sometimes really I do feel awesome!!  Woo Hoo.  (It's like 1 day every month when I've had way too much chocolate a soda...lol)

I think that it's really important to realize that everyone has these days.  And, as Christians we should spend time each day trying to lift other people up.  So, I'm going to work at being more uplifting with other people.  Maybe a compliment a day to 1-2 people at least would be a great start. 

Just a thought.....

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Sara, you don't need so many readers right away to be a good writer. I love reading your posts, and they are totally "stellar" :D. The only thing I can think of that could get you more readers is focusing on a particular topic. The fact that you teach at home, and are amazing with the kids in Seton could easily pump up your blog. Just a thought ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate the fact that you enjoy my posts. I enjoy writing them. BTW: You are totally awesome in the compliment department. And, you are equally as amazing!

    ReplyDelete